Thursday, August 19, 2010

Average Jill

I happen to think I'm average. And I am average height, but I'm smaller than the average size/weight for a woman. Never the less, I'm still convinced I'm average, but every now and again I'm reminded that I really am quite tiny in some cases. Like recently when I was on vacation.

One of the handy things about vacationing with the boyfriend is that you have someone willing to put sunblock on your back. In a strictly skin care sort of way. He was also kind enough to tie my bathing suit top tighter for me, but he just made it one big knot and since I'll never be able to kill off the designer in me fully, I undid it and retied it myself so it would be more aesthetically pleasing.

Anyway, he put the sunblock on me, but he's significantly stronger than me. So he sorta (totally) pushed forward me in his gusto to properly apply skin protection.

me: --small squeak of surprise as I hurdle forward-- Oh! Hey, no pushing.
dr soc: Oops, sorry. I forget how tiny you are sometimes.

No comments: