Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just Suppose

For 3 years at uc, I lived in a huge college house with 8-11 bedrooms (on occasion we rented 3 as a separate apartment), and I had a lot of different roommates as a result of that. This house was co-ed and it was usually pretty evenly split between male/female roommates.

One year my boyfriend at the time decided to open a can of worms and asked if I were going to sleep with any of my current roommates, who would I pick?

First I snorted because you never cross the roommate line. It's just a bad idea. But since I had his v-card I guess he took that a license to ask inappropriate/inexperience questions as a form of leveling the playing field? I don't know, whatever, he asked, and he actually wanted an answer.

So if I was going to sleep with any of my roommates, who would it be? He's expecting me to say Matt or Mike or Jason, you know along those lines.

But I thought about it for a second and said: Alison.
His mouth dropped and eyes lit up. "Why?"
"Because she would rock my world."

The best part of this whole story is that later when I told my roommates about the conversation, everyone, including Alison herself thought it was hysterical. Alison actually said: "that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me!"

1 comment:

schizm42 said...

hahaha thats hilarious! you also gave him *the* perfect answer to that question.

everyone knows you're kinda joking, but he's really hoping you're kinda serious =P