Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well Now What?

So last night, I told dr soc I was falling in love with him.
At least I think I did. I don't know if I actually said it see. Huh? What do I mean?

Well, I was really tired first off. Long trip home, up all night writing a (terrible) paper, stressed with school, feeling not ready for this half...you know, normal stress out stuff. Add to the tiredness a bath so I'm really relaxed. Add a glass of wine to that too. A big glass of good wine from Napa. (yes, wine in the tub. We're still in that romantic stage and I like it) So I'm a little drunk too.

So being tired, relaxed and a little drunk, I'm very content with life at that particular moment and decided it that was share time.

Right before I fall asleep, I tell him I'm falling in love with him. And then I did my "sleepy noise" and the next thing I knew it was morning.

So, I think I told him, because well, I just said it was right before I fell asleep. So I may have said it, I may have not. I could have been thinking about it and not said it. I could have been dreaming as well.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I said it. But I also don't know that for sure, or if I was just dreaming in the first place.
But whatever I did or didn't do, I do know he didn't say it back.

So....yeah...

No comments: