Saturday, October 3, 2009

Temptation

Do not lead me to temptation, I know the way myself. Or something like that. (yep, pretty sure I butchered some bible verse on that one)

So, I was thinking of starting the f*ck buddies thing up again. And by thinking, I mean totally going to. I was going to play last night, but had to bail because my homework took precedence. Boo, I was really looking forward to it. There's always the option of rescheduling though. My sensible side said: this may not be the best idea I've ever had, but it's by far not the worst. And the more indulgent side said: we all have needs, so why the hell not?

So I was looking forward to that, and wouldn't you know, default crush pops back in. Of course, just when I'm thinking, meh, get over it, and no biggie, he texts me. And I am weak because we make plans to hang out. Now I'm wondering if he wants to make out with me. We'll see if we even meet up number one. And then figure it out. The somewhat grown-up side wants to say: leave it alone, but the other part, the whinier and considerably much more vocal side, is saying, But. I. Wanna.

Um, this could get messy. Of course, I made my own rules, so I can just as easily break them. And there's the fact that I'm indulging my own imagination and making a mountain out of a mole hill. Default crush is my hang up, I'm not his. And f*ck buddy is something I want to keep in my back pocket too, just in case. We'll see how this goes.

Either way, I still have to shave my legs again.

No comments: