Tuesday, October 13, 2009

eight six seven five three oh nine

(names have been changed to protect the hot)

My name has been on a bathroom wall. Uh huh. And I'm actually kinda proud of that.

First, it's not as dirty as you're thinking. My freshman year toward the end spring quarter, we learned that in one of the guys' bathroom stalls, there was a list of the hottest girls of the entire freshman studio (130 people maybe?).

The whole thing started for German Nadja: blond hair, blue eyes, tall, slender, perfect ass, boobs that defied gravity, and a German accent. And a good designer. Because she wasn't perfect enough. But since none of the freshman guys actually had a chance with her, the list was expanded to include all the girls across the 6 studios. There were 9 out of about 75 girls on that list. And yours truly was number 9.

Four of the nine were from my studio, so I had some pretty stiff competition in my house. And since the whole thing started for German Nadja, she was obviously number 1. But we had the 2nd, 3rd, 8th and 9th spot on that list. We could have had the 10th spot too if there had been one, but the guy mainly "in charge" of the list (from my studio) was deliberately freezing out another girl because they had messed around earlier in the year. This may be the reason we had so many girls from our studio too...

So anyway, I'm proud in a way of sorts for being on the list, but I'm also a little: hey, why am I last? I was at least equal with number 8. And the only reason number 5 was on there was because she never wore a bra.

No comments: