Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Boys are Easy

I used to be really good at getting boys. Some, all it took was a smile and they fell in my lap. Others I had to lay a little ground work and play hard to get. But eventually, 85% of them fell under my spell.

When you are a pretty 22 year old college student with a personality, getting a boyfriend is not super hard. And you would think a pretty 27 year old college student with a personality and no kids, it wouldn't be that hard to get another one. But umm, this really isn't the case now.

(I know, I know, bitching about it is not going to make anything happen. Also, it's annoying)

I was lamenting to a friend: sigh, I used to be really good at this boy thing. She responded, boys are easy. And then I figured out:

Boys are easy. It's when you grow up and want a man it starts getting harder.

No comments: