Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

This was how long my hair was at noon today:

Long and healthy.  It's been growing out since January 2009. 
 And this is what it looks like now!
Cute and summery and swishy!
I lopped off  10 inches and plan to donate it.  This will be my 3rd time doing so.  Now my only question is should I donate it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths or Locks of Love?  Sick kids or sick women?  Tough call.
Well, I think I'll go with Pantene this time like I planned and then next time I'll give to Locks of Love. 
Swish!

2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Spazzella, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Unknown said...

Glorious Live design philosophy is based on versatility and glamour with a clear focus on creating outfits to make each woman feel beautiful in whatever she wears. We also provide custom made design as per your requirement.
GloriousLive.Net