Monday, May 23, 2011

Best Rapture Day EVER!!

Saturday was supposed to be the rapture and the world was going to end.  I put no stock into this because I have plans and these plans do not account for the world ending. 

Anyway, Saturday was an ordinary day except for that Mike and I found find our favorite Chinese restaurant.  The food was really good, the servers were attentive, and oh yeah,

IT'S WHERE HE PROPOSED!!!!!!!!

I was so in shock that I don't even remember saying yes, he put the ring on my finger and the whole place clapped and cheered for us as I cried and we hugged.  It was beautiful and wonderful and romantic and just the happiest moment of my life.  I haven't been able to stop squealing and giggling since.

So, the world didn't end.  But it certainly did change! Best rapture day ever.  

1 comment:

Bry said...

Congrats, dearie!