Monday, March 12, 2012

Do Over

Since Mike and I are both the 2nd kid out of two to get married in our families, our wedding is a chance for a few do overs. 
For example: Mike's parents asked if they could invite a few of the people they didn't invite to his brother's wedding.  And for my family, my sister gets to spend time with the family she didn't get to at her wedding, and my mom can get pictures she didn't think to get at my sister's wedding. 

But while we're a do over of sorts, we're also just as equally a last chance too! Because if you don't get your requests in for this wedding, c'est tout!  

side story: I'm pretty sure my mom wanted to marry me off to the best man (or any of the other guys guys there in uniform really) at my sister' wedding so she could have another naval academy chapel wedding.  Never mind that cougering wasn't as in vouge at the time, or that I had just become single, or that the naval academy was my sister's thing and not mine.  And while I admit to be a sucker for an officier's uniform, that even if I did get a naval academy wedding, my sister would be pissed, and my mom would be impossible!

No comments: