Monday, March 26, 2012

ADH Oooh! Shiny object!

I probably have about a billion diy things to do, emails to send, and calls to make all involving the wedding (which is 2 months away!!!!!).  But then, something shiny came along and not only distracted me from the aeformentioned billion things, I completely ignored and temporarily abandoned all bubble of tulle related things.

Ladies and gentlemen, I bought The Hunger Games Trilogy. 

Boy are those books good! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I will here soon enough.  I highly recommend the series though, not just because everyone is on the hunger games bandwagon (though, everyone I've ever met who has read them does love them).  I mean, if that can distract a bride from her wedding stuff, they have to be great reads, right?  Fortunately for the bubble of tulle, I am a fairly fast reader and finished all three the books in a week.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have a glue gun that needs my attention!

2 comments:

Donna Topinio said...

I so want to read "The Hunger Games" before i see the movies.

Donna Topinio said...

Everything should be as you want it, nerves are normal for weddings. Don't fret, get a great relaxation cd and go to a hot tub and just relax and let all the tension flow away..... don't let your self go crazy over an event that is the most memorable day of your life......enjoy it and good luck