Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Details

Don't know if any of you knew this, but I'm planning a wedding.  And weddings have lots of components and lots of detail.  Lots of details. But fear not my wedding planning follower friends! Not only am I an hyper-organizer and party planner by nature, I have everything under control.

However, in all my attention to detail, I did miss a few things here and there. Such as: 
  1. Forgetting to add a few names to the guest list. 
  2. Forgetting to put an rsvp/info card in some of the invites (umm, yeah, if you got an invite without that, my bad. Please rsvp anyway)
  3. Misspelling several of my guests' last names.  So many that I've made a note on my hyper-detailed spread sheet of who I've misspelled and plan to apologize to at the wedding
And the best one of all:
  1. Getting the address of the venue wrong* on the invite.

Oy vay. With all these mistakes, thank goodness I'm not doing this** again!

*I have the number right but listed the cross street. fortunately the venue is on a corner, the bulk of the guest will take the shuttles were' providing there, and those driving themselves are familiar with Lexington.    
**Until Sharktopus and Dinocroc get married that is. By the time they get married I will have either forgotten all the delightful stresses and diy projects I did, and/or be senile.

No comments: