Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Vote For Me!

I'm the process of compiling my fave posts of 2010.

I could just pick and choose my favorites like I did last time, so I've been culling through the past 11 months. Thing is, as I'm going through I'm noticing some of them link together pretty well and have running themes. (not to mention dr soc has been bulk of it the past 9 months which I know isn't annoying at all). So do I do a top ten flat out? Or maybe pick a few themes and then the favorite ones of those? Decisions, decisions.

So, here's your chance to throw in your 2 cents and tell me which ones are you faves and how I should organize them. Aren't you excited? I bet you are. I would like to know what you guys think, even it is only for my own ego boosting. Just leave a comment (you don't have to tell me why you like what you like if you don't want to) and we'll see how the votes unfold.

So the polls are open, let the tally begin! Woot!

No comments: