Friday, December 31, 2010

Year In Review

2010 had it's ups and downs. Overall it's been a busy, jamb packed and at times super stressful year.

The big bummer and heartbreak of 2010 was my dad's official diagnosis. Add to that 48 total credit hours, 18 of which were taken this last semester. Bailey got 2 tickets this semester and I've been stressing over that and her ever since.

But, a lot of good has happened too. I met dr soc in February. I ran 2 half marathons this spring and I ran them well. I decided that I want to be a librarian and started looking into grad school. A couple of my friends got married. And those 48 back-to-back stressful credit hours earned me my bachelors. Which, not going to lie, highlight of my year.

So, yeah, like I said, ups and downs. But overall, it was pretty balanced. I told 2010 to bring it, which it did, and life goes on, good or bad. 2011 has some stuff in store for me, I'm moving to North Carolina and moving in with my boyfriend, I'm applying to grad school, I'm running more races, one friend is having a baby, another is getting married, (not to mention I'm hoping to get engaged myself). So I'd like 2011 to bring it as well, at or around the same level as 2010.

Cheers!

No comments: