Sunday, December 5, 2010

I SO Want to be a Top Chef

Can I just say how excited I am that Top Chef All Stars is on? Cause I'm totally happy about it.
Sure, I only started watching Top Chef last season (DC) so I only know 2 of the contestants and I'm completely biased towards Tiffany Derry, but all in all, all of these chefs are BAMFs in the kitchen! (I also think Tre, is fiiiiine, despite the stupid spelling of his name) I have no idea whatsoever what 80% of the ingredients and techniques are, and I can't smell or taste anything they make, but I am hooked.

I tried to watch Top Chef Just Deserts, but it was a horrible spin off. In theory it works. Deserts! Cooking skill! Deserts! But on screen, seeing someone get their panties in a wad and bawling over red hots just doesn't make me care. (oh yeah, Seth, I'm talking about you)

My only small disappointment is that I want to hate Padma, but I can't. If I could be her for one day, I would take over the world. So as much as I want to hate her and her all over perfectness, I'm too busy coveting to do so.

No comments: