Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sob Story

I have cried, or stopped myself from doing so, almost every single day for the past 2 weeks. Usually it's over my my dad, over my dog, the combination of those two, the frustration that won't ever go away, my classes or a test that I'm not ready for, no one listening to me and the feeling that even if I was able to convey how big a stress ball my life is right now that it doesn't really matter anyway.

What I really want to do is just sob. Cry fat sloppy tears and wail at the top of my lungs, kicking and screaming at the injustice of everything. To the point where I've literally cried out all my tears but I'm still hiccuping and eventually exhaust myself into a really deep sleep. But I don't even have the energy to get that started.

But what does it do? Crying doesn't solve anything. My life will still be a stress ball, my dad is still going to worry me, my boyfriend will still not trust my dog, still still still. So. I just continue to stop myself from crying.