Saturday, November 27, 2010

Maybe I've Been in the Kids' Department a Little Too Long

So I actually had this conversation with my boss at work the other day:

me:
I like monkeys! They're my favorite animal. Actually, no, they aren't my favorite. My favorite animal is the whole wide world is Bailey. My second favorite animal are dragons. And for a while I couldn't decide if it was dragons or unicorns but dr soc decided dragons were cooler and I agreed. Monkeys are after dragons. So my third favorite animal.

boss: Wow. You just said that like you were 5 years old.

me: Eh, at least I fit with the department!

2 comments:

schizm42 said...

the world would be a better place if we all talked like our 5 year old selves sometimes

schizm42 said...

the world would be a better place if we all talked like our 5 year old selves sometimes