Sunday, October 24, 2010

Vroom Vroom!

So. I got a new car yesterday!
my new car! shiny! squee!

It's a 2005 Toyota Corolla, so it's used, and it's all mine mine mine!

We traded in my beige 98 Mazda protege, which we got for my sister and I in 2001. It was a good car, it was just old and on it's last legs/wheels. With me moving in a few months, we (me, dr soc, and my mom) were worried that it wouldn't get me to where I needed to be safely. And even if it did get me to Charlotte, when it broke there, we wouldn't know who could fix it.

So. New car for Sarah!

Just a quick far thee well to my protege (who's name was Davy btw). I was a smidgen sad when I handed my keys over to the dealer. But then I got the keys to my newer shinier model (much like a midlife crisis trophy wife trade), hoped in, opened the sunroof and drove away with my Corolla, happy as a clam.

Vroom Vroom!

2 comments:

schizm42 said...

congrats! =) does he/she have a name?

best said...

NIce car I like it, Coool.