Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sophomore Snots

It's been a while since I've done just a judge to be judgy post hasn't it?

Have you ever notice how awful sophomores are? Seriously, they're just annoying little piss ants. They know everything since they've "done the college thing" for a whole year now. They're always, always the one who tries to argue with the teacher or start a debate in class but all they do is stir sh*t up.

Yeah, these kids are roughly 10 years younger than me, so by default they fall into they will annoy me category. And usually when something/one annoys me, I place an unwarranted judge to be judgy judgment on them for my own personal fun.

There's this one girl in my inequalities class who is always confrontational in her comments and tries to start a debate. Needless to say, I don't like her, and neither does anyone else. Plus she dresses in pseudo grunge/emo way, and, ugh, she's just giving me more ammo.

In fairness I do know that most 19 year olds are just that, 19 and young*. And young people are just trying to find their place and "who they are," and the wise assness just comes with the territory. But that doesn't stop me from rolling my eyes and dismissing that girl every time she opens her mouth (which is often).

*I know I was very typical 19 year old. Though I didn't argue with the teachers or my classmates. But then again, I've never been a confrontational type of girl either.

No comments: