Friday, September 24, 2010

Things I Still Don't Understand:

These shoes:














Are they a flip flop? A boot? Is she trying to hide her cankles? I just don't get them.
  • The full face of makeup and done hair, and then a sweatsuit look.
  • How the bump-it got to be an everyday hairstyle. Yeah i love big hair for the red carpet and evenings out. But to a 9 am class? (Really I'm just jealous because my hair is Asian hair and won't hold curl or body for more that 10 seconds so I'll never be able to achieve this look regardless)
  • Physics
  • That's it September, officially fall and 90 'effing degrees.
  • Why my mom doesn't like pumpkin food unless it's pie form.
  • How anyone likes pumpkin pie in the first place.
  • Why dr soc won't let me have a pink bathroom. It's not like I want a bedroom or the loft to be pink. Yet.

2 comments:

Bry said...

The picture didn't work for some reason.

Unknown said...

I saw this shoe on a real person today and thought of you.