Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Shocked

One night on our honeymoon before dinner Mike and I were at the bar pre-gaming and practicing our spanish. (not really. well, we were pre-gaming, but not so much the 'practicing' as it was butchering, but that's neither here nor there)  The bartender asked me how old I was and I had to think about it for a second before I remembered: Oh, I just turned 30.

He was shocked by my youthful face. Whereas I was shocked that I'm now at the age that I have to remember how old I am.

Sigh

2 comments:

Bry said...

Sarah, the first time you look at a college kid and think "holy cow...they look like children" is the first time you don't have to care how old you are--you're old enough :-)

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.