Saturday, July 14, 2012

Going to Need a Bigger Cake

Guess who's 30 today?
Me! Me!
Guess who's slightly freaking out about it?
Also me! Me!
I guess it's not really that huge a deal.  Age is only a number, I don't look it, bla bla bla, it's just the start of a new decade, but....it's still 30.....

I typically do a here's what happened in the last year and here's what I have to look forward too kind of blog on my birthday. And since this is a big year, what with entering a new decade an all, I feel it is especially prudent to provide a recap. As so, the 29th year of my life included:
  • finishing (my first) full marathon
  • getting into graduate school
  • buying a glue gun and 13 pounds of tissue paper
  • cursing Martha Stewart and her beautiful craftiness.
  • throwing a big party and legally tying myself to dr soc for-ev-er.
 Stuff to look forward to:
  • starting graduate school
  • legally changing my last name (due to the legally tying to dr soc thing)
  • finishing another marathon
  • becoming an aunt (by marriage. still counts!)
 Well, another candle for another decade means we need more cake to put it on right? Right?

No comments: