Thursday, April 12, 2012

Reasons For Marriage

A few reasons I am getting a husband:
  • lift heavy objects
  • kill spiders
  • check on that noise in the night
  • open jars (though I'm getting better at this myself)
  • reach tall things.
  • companionship for those plus one type events
  • and to go to the bank for me
A few reasons dr soc is getting a wife:
  • to tell him where to put heavy objects that he's moving
  • to hear the noise in the night
  • to cook what's in the jars he opens
  • to reach the lower things (though, once we have kids I'll make them do that since they will even be closer to the ground than I will be)
  • my smaller hands can get into tighter places (though once again, I'll more than likely let the kids take that over once they master the hand-eye coordination thing)
  • companionship for those plus one type events.
  • to spend the money he gets from the bank
  • some one to make lists for him and plan his social calendar
  • a purse to put his iphone and keys
See now, I think this works splendidly!

No comments: