Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

me: Apparently today is Good Friday.
mike: Um yeah, I guess it is isn't it? The day that Jesus went streaking.
me: What?
mike: The apostles or whatever go and check on the body and only find the sheets they wrapped him in and no body. So Jesus was running around naked.
me: Ha! Hey wait, I thought Easter was the day he woke up. The whole 'he has risen' thing.
mike: Oh, good point. 
me: So Good Friday must be the day they put him in the cave. 
mike: Yeah, that sounds right. Then they go to check on him and he's risen from the dead. Just like a zombie!
me: --snort-- Hey, Easter just got a whole lot cooler now that I realize it's about a streaking zombie.

Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

strat said...

Likewise my dear. Let us enjoy this break.
windshield replacement fl