Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saying Goodbye

For my best friend
From the Muppets Take Manhattan. 

Saying goodbye, going away
Seems like goodbye's such a hard thing to say.
Touching a hand paw, wondering why
It's time for saying goodbye

Saying goodbye, why is it sad?

Makes us remember the good times we've had
Much more to say, foolish to try
 It's time for saying goodbye

Don't want to leave, but we both know
Sometimes it's better to go

Somehow I know we'll meet again

Not sure quite where, and I don't know just when

You're in my heart, so until then

Wanna smile, 
Wanna cry
Saying goodbye
La la la, la la la la la


It's time for saying goodbye

Goodbye my dearest, dearest Bailey. Thank you for being my best friend the past 6 years. Thank you for your unconditional love, fierce loyalty and unwavering support. I'll never forget you and I will always miss you. I know you'll love and take care of your new family as much as you did me.  
I love you, forever. Goodbye my Bailey. Goodbye.
I love you too Momma. I love you too.

1 comment:

LaShelle Shuman said...

I'm so sorry for your loss!