Thursday, February 14, 2013

Got it? Flaunt it

My husband put the sweetest valentine in my lunch box today! We are obnoxiously happy newlyweds and I don't care if I'm flaunting that today.

I don't. And honestly I'm a little tired of all the single bitching I see on facebook. Yes, I know Valentine's day celebrates couples, everything is covered in hearts and sweet sentiments adorn everything.  If you're single all that sap is hard to swallow. But it's one day and a boatload of chocolate goes on sale the next day. And while Valentine's Day primary focus is about romantic love, it's also about love in general.

Love for family. Love for friends. Love in the shape of two spaztastic dogs curled up for cuddles. And while I've had my fair share of single valentines days, I can honestly say I have never had a single day of being unloved.

So you know what? I'm flaunting it!

No comments: