Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Year of the

So with as big of a year that I had in 2012, I'm not exactly planning anything super huge for 2013. I won't be done with school, no big exotic trips, and no huge announcements for myself. (No, seriously no. Even if and when something happens to put me in the family way that's nobody's business but mine and my husband's.)
I'm cool with 2013 being fairly uneventful.  

Though, I haven't put my money where my mouth is yet (meaning I haven't paid), but I'm planning to run a half marathon in April and full marathon in October. The full I'm a little freaked out about, but the half, ehh, as long as a I train it'll be fine. So there's that. You know, I never thought I would consider running a half marathon not that big of a deal.  

Look like 2013 is the year of the run for me.  I guess that's something!

No comments: