Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Recap

Ok, I know it's a cliche to do a best of/year in review, but I had some big life events (with pictures!) so i feel the need to share. The cliff notes version of my 2012:
Went to the Kentucky Derby:
best bachelorette party ever!
Married the love of my life
the date, the venue and the happiest couple in the world all in one picture
with the best bridal party possible
the people that mean the most to us
and the coolest groom's cake ever
it was the talk of the reception!
I turned 30
Yep. 30. 
 Then we went to Costa Rica on our honeymoon: 
my favorite honeymoon picture
I started graduate school:
My first 1st day of school photo. Look how adorable I am! 
Became an aunt
Look how beautiful she is!
Went to a Panthers' game
too bad the Panthers didn't show up that night
and started 2 new library jobs:
We mean it when we ask "please don't re-shelve the books." Seriously,  don't put them back.
All in all, a very big and happy year for me! It was definitely busy, but overall wonderful. Hopefully 2013 is just as wonderful!
Here's one last picture for the year: 
Happiest day of my life
Happy New Years!


No comments: