Monday, November 14, 2011

Like Columbus, Only with Chocolate

I have finally discovered nutella.  Holy deliciousness batman!

Ok, I've known about nutella for a while now, I just never tried it until recently.  I had a $1 off coupon and it was super double coupon time at my grocery store (they double coupons $0.99 and under on a daily basis, but this particular week they were doubling anything up to $1.98), and it was on sale. So I figured why not?

And I figured out what all the fuss was about.  It's way yummy. I may or may not have licked the knife I used to spread it on my toast.... Now, the only thing I have to do is keep Mike from discovering it.  Cause if he does, nutella is just going to go the same way as chocolate Cheerios do in our house (strait into his tummy), and there won't be any left for me!

No comments: