Wednesday, November 9, 2011

all the pies

me: I don't think I have an opinion one way or the other on your tux for the wedding.
mike: (dubious) Really? No opinion? You don't care what I get?
me: Not really. Well, ok. I guess there are some things that I would prefer over other options.
mike: Like what?
me: Well, I'd like for it to be black.  And I know I want vests instead of cummerbunds, and traditional ties instead of bow ties.  I don't want the guys to have tails either.  I would like the point where the jacket closes to be lower on the torso so you can see the vest and tie.  But I don't know if I care about how many buttons the tux has.
mike: Sooo..... no opinion?
me: Oh. Ok. Some opinion.
mike: That's what I thought.
me: Yeah, I know.  I may say I have no opinion, but I think we all know that I have my fingers in every bit of wedding pie there is.

No comments: