Saturday, September 3, 2011

Shark Night

So. My fiance loves sharks. And if you've been to a movie theater in the past few months and/or watched any half hour of shark week, you were probably aware that a movie called Shark Night 3d was coming.  It opened this this weekend.  I'm sure it's no surprise that Mike was super excited about this movie. And I'm sure it's no surprise that our date night tonight was dinner and Shark Night 3D.

It was bad.  And not in that campy syfy movie way that knows it's so bad that it's good way.  Bad creepy bad.  But it had it's moments of hilarity and absurdness too.  In fairness, I may have liked the movie experience a little better if the teenager behind me hadn't kicked my seat 5 times, and if she had kept her voice down. I'm all for making snarky comments during a movie, just keep them between you and the person next to you, not the whole theater.  She was at least chastised enough when I turned around and hissed at her to "please stop kicking," that she said sorry.  And then when she slipped or something and kicked it the last time right before the movie ended I heard her say "sh*t!" 

Mike enjoyed the movie though so there's that.  And now, he owes me a dancing movie, so there's that again.  And Step Up 4ever should come out in 2012.  Yep. There's that! 

No comments: