Thursday, May 10, 2018

Salty

I've been craving salty things more this pregnancy which makes me think this baby is a boy. But we'll find out soon enough one way or the other.

Anyway here are some of the other things I'm salty about :

  • my house not having air conditioning because it's builder grade and the builders were dipshits with shoddy workmanship and didn't give a damn about actual living conditions
  • the darling furnace growing in me tossing around all it's bony parts and causing general uncomfortablness  
  • my allergies acting up and not being able to take a damn bit of the good drugs
  • my husband not having to get a TDap shot for either of my pregnancies. (I'm really salty about that one)
  • the mommy wars
  • seeing all the Woodford Reserve at the Derby and knowing I can't have any for a while
  • having the pee all the time
  • the patriarchy
  • racism
  • sexism
  • being thirsty all the time and so totally bored with water
  • the hypocrisy of the GOP
  • people not using their turn signals
  • internalized misogyny  
  • autocorrect 
  • autotune and theses not singing just stupidly talking which is not singing on popular radio
  • people (gleefully - I might add) telling me I'm getting bigger
  • anyone invading my personal bubble
  • my body being up for public discussion
  • toxic masculinity
  • being hungry all the time and not wanting any of snacks I brought
  • bending
  • people assuming I'm an invalid and incapable of doing anything because I'm pregnant
  • people not helping me even though I'm pregnant - I want to sit and don't make me run around 

No comments: