Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Family Tree

My sister had her baby!
On Sunday September 29 2013, 4:16 pm, an 8 lbs 1 oz, healthy, perfect, beautiful baby girl joined my family and made my sister a mommy!!!!

To say I'm thrilled is an understatement. My heart just burst with love when I saw her picture. Mike and I "met" her via face-time the day after she was born and we meet her in person next weekend. I told my mom that she would have to fight me on holding the baby since I have no other plans for that weekend except to hold and stare at her. However when my husband heard that he said "what about me? I want to hold her too!" So I agreed to give him an hour or so because I love him.

I'm just excited. And happy to be an aunt (again). And thrilled that my family tree has gotten a little bigger.
Congratulations Amy! Thank you so much for making us an aunt and uncle!

No comments: