Thursday, August 1, 2019

ROAR!

Aaaaaand - Little Lion is 1! (also because she's the 2nd kid I'm not as on top of the memory updates, sorry my darling, mommy loves you!)
Anyway- after several weekends of getting distracted and a false alarm- July 23 2018 we left for the hospital at 7 pm, and dr soc yelled "another girl!" at 9:57 pm!
proving my maternal instinct absolutely incorrect 
and in 365+ days became:
one year old!
She's also:
a great giver of looks
I call this my Blue Steel. Or I'm probably pooping
(she was pooping - also a great burper too!)
Super chill
S'up? (don't those cheeks just kill you?)
Costume embracing
Rarity of My Little Pony (as decreed by big sister) 
Big Sister Adoring
pictured: bonding between sisters or: world domination plotting session
could go either way
Smiling
girl 2 gives girl 1 some of her biggest smiles
Super snugly:
Daddy and big sister?! My favorites! 
Self feeding:
this girl puts everything, and I mean everything, in her mouth
Dog feeding:
Oh hi Jules! You want some cheerios?
Grocery shopping aficionado 
All the blue pouches please mommy!
Laughing. So SO much laughing!
and talented! look what I can do! 
Ice cream loving

she screams if you don't give it to her fast enough
Most perfect little girl
absolutely perfect
She made our family a million times even more happy than we ever dreamed
two perfect little girls
my heart didn't know it could be this full
#trope

Happy Birthday Little Lion! ROAR!

No comments: