Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wicked Hints

So, the fabulous musical Wicked is in Charlotte right now and I want to see it. Again, because I have already seen it twice, and it was fabulous both times. (Though more fabulous the first time because the tickets were a complete surprise and I jumped and screamed for joy when I opened them.)

Now I know better and that even if I dropped a million hints, my husband is male and more than likely wouldn't pick up on those million hints and "surprise" me with tickets. And even if he did pick up on them, he's not good at keeping track of my schedule (though that could work highly to my advantage if I ever need to get away with something...) so he wouldn't know when to get tickets w/out spoiling the surprise somehow. So if I want to see this musical, I'm better off just buying them myself and telling him when we're going.

Turns out of all the times it's showing, I can make about 3 of them. And of those three times the cheapest seats start around $60. Which, I like the play and all, but meh, I have seen it. So it's a moot point really. Oh well, I can still be a little disappointed I won't have a fun night out though.

No comments: