Monday, February 1, 2010

Piggy Tails

Pigtails are my preferred workout hair style. For several reasons:
  1. My hair is not quite long enough to fit into one ponytail.
  2. When I do put it in a ponytail, my hair doesn't stay in the band.
  3. So if I'm doing any sort of floor work, pilates, yoga, and always stretching, no matter where the ponytail that is not holding all of my hair is, gets in the way because it's awkward to lay on.
To remedy this, (if I have time), I put my hair in pigtails. And this works because:
  1. My hair stays in the bands.
  2. They don't get in the way of floor work.
  3. And they're super cute.

Now if only the guys would stop giving me skeevy looks at the gym...

I don't get checked out/noticed unless I wear pigtails. Despite what my hairstyle makes you think boy, s'aint happening. Move along and lets finish out work outs like adults (says the girl with the childish hairstyle).

No comments: